Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November Nail Art Challenge - Day 9

Hello everyone!

I can't believe we are already at day 9 this challenge really flew by. I was really not looking forward to doing water marble nails because I have tried 3 or 4 times in the past year and have failed each time. I think these turned out fairly well. I would have liked to redo them but I am sick with a nasty cold. Not fun! It took so much motivation to get this done.

Here are my day 9 nails







I was going for a red, white, and green holiday theme but the green ended up being a very light minty color. I didn't try and do a pattern so they are all different types of water marbling. 



2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how they came out and the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations On you pretty mani. I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Come to my page for more information.

    http://janetplanetnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!