Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Tree - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 6

Hey everyone!

I have my day 6 entry for the holiday challenge. I cannot believe we are already half way though! Today was Christmas Tree. I went back and forth on if I wanted to do tree's on all nails or just the accent and I went with just the accent. I had fun doing this one and the hubby picked out all the colors.

Here is a picture of all that I used

Butter London - West End Wonderland, China Glaze - For Audrey, Sinful Colors - Nirvana, Wet N Wild - SaGreena the Teenage Witch, Sally Hansen - White On, Wet N Wild - Scarlet Red, China Glaze - Dorthy Who? and last but not least Sinful Colors - Let's Meet

So here are my tree nails!




Here are the remaining days left



Check out what the other ladies have done!


 Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!