Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gifts - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 10

I can't believe that there is only 2 more challenge days after this! I am kind of glad but sad at the same time! I never really thought a challenge would be all that fun, but honestly it's addicting! If you have never tried one I strongly urge you to try it at least once. Even if you don't blog I would still follow along! 

Now I just have to figure out what the perfect Christmas manicure will be! 

So this past weekend we went Christmas shopping and we stopped into Trade Secret at the mall here well they are raising their O.P.I prices come January so they had a deal buy 2 get 1 free. I decided to pick some pink polish up - that seems to be the one color that is seriously lacking in my stash. Well a few months ago I really wanted to pick up Every Month is Oktoberfest and I didn't. Hubby picked it out and said grab 2 more. I love this man! I am sure he is happy I am going on a no buy starting in January! :) Anyway I picked that polish up and decided to use that as the base for my "gift" nails. The color is gorgeous in person but I could not get the camera to pick up the colors - so to me it almost looks black. I promise it's not!

Here are my gift nails!




O.P.I - Every Month is Oktoberfest
Stripe Rite Paint - Silver glitter (Not sure if there's a name - it's in the other room)

Here are the remaining manicures left 



I am excited to try out Santa and I think I have an idea for The Night Before Christmas!

Check out what the other talented ladies have done for Gifts 




 Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!