Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holly - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 9

Real quick here is day 9. Had a busy day of holiday baking and only made a small dent in my to do list. 

 I tried to do stamping but I don't think I have a good green stamping polish and I didn't want to make black holly leaves so I free handed it.


 Here it is




Sorry about the awkwardness of this photo-the hubs took these pictures because I had a bunch of lotion on!


 I used Sally Hansen White On - Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch - China Glaze Ruby Pumps and lastly Finger Paints Sparkle and Snowflake.



 Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!