Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 11

Happy Holidays everyone! We are almost to Christmas and I feel all giddy :) I love Christmas! Tonight I have my Santa nails for you. I was inspired by a pin I found here - it does not link to the original source but back to a pinterest profile. Anyway here is my version! 


I apologize for the hangnail on the pinky. I need to use moisturizer more often knowing it's winter and I am in Minnesota!

I used
 Wet n Wild - Scarlet Red
 Sally Hansen - White On 
Pure Ice - Black Rage
  Pure Ice -Beeware
HK Girl - Top Coat

I will have the "Night Before Christmas" nails up tonight or tomorrow for you. I am going to go work on them now. It will also be my last day of the Holiday challenge! Time flew and I had so much fun!

Check out the other Santa nails here



 Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!