Thursday, January 10, 2013

Skittle Manicure

I have for you tonight a skittle manicure. This is my first one. I had a blast doing it. At first I was unsure how I would like the look of a skittle manicure on me but I have to say I am pleasantly surprised and I have a feeling I will be rocking more of these in the future.  I got my inspiration from Chit Chat Nails. If you have never been to her blog you should check it out! Her photos are amazing!

With this skittle manicure I also tried out my new Bundle Monster plates well just one design but I was very pleased!





From Left to Right I used:
Wet n Wild Wild Shine - Metallica
Essie - Marshmallow BM Plate 317 with Pure Ice - Black Rage
Zoya - Aria
Pure Ice - Black Rage
Sinful Colors - Hot Wired 
Top Coat - HK Girl 


Do you like skittle manicures? Why or why not?

1 comment:

  1. I love this, specially the accent nail with the stamp. very cute

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!