Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Inspired by a Pattern - Erica's Nails and More February Nail Challenge

Hey everyone!

Sorry for my absence lately. I am working hard planning my sister in law's baby shower. She also had not registered anywhere so I have been spending countless hours doing that with her. I can tell she is excited!

Tonight I have day 4 of Erica's February Challenge - Inspired by a pattern. I had no idea what I wanted to do so I went to google and searched patterns. This is what I came up with.


Here is what I got on my nails



I don't know why but my nails remind me of ice cream haha!

I will have to update what polishes I use when I get home (Currently spending the night at my sister in laws) and I didn't get a chance to write down the polishes down.

Here is what is left:


Check out the other pattern inspired nails below!





1 comment:

  1. Mmmm ice cream! They do look like ice cream!
    Congratulations to your sister in law! Is she expecting a boy or girl, or is it going to be a surprise?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!