Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Inspired by a tutorial - Erica's Nails and More February Challenge

Hey everyone!


Tonight I have for you day 7 of the challenge which is inspired by a tutorial. I was not sure what I wanted to do for this one so I just hopped on google and browsed through pictures. I ended up falling in love with a cupcake manicure I saw. You can find the tutorial here

Since Walgreens is offering Sinful Colors for 99 cents with coupon I picked up 6 of the new Sugar Rush collection and I knew right away this would be perfect. I love the colors so much and I thought I would hate pastels on me - boy was I wrong! I am planning on going back and picking up the 2 other polishes I missed out of the collection.

Here are my cupcake nails!



I don't have any nail art brushes and I think I need to invest in some. I made my stripes with a dotting tool so they are a little jagged looking. I still think they are adorable though.

I used:
Sinful Colors - Unicorn
Sinful Colors - Sugar N' Spice
Sinful Colors - Candy Coated
Sally Hansen - White On
HK Girl Top Coat

Here is what is left! We are getting close to the end! It really flew by and as always I get sad when a challenge is over!




P.S. I am not kidding if you have not entered the giveaway you really want to do so HERE, we are getting down the wire! Who is going to take home some amazing prizes? 



Check out below the other awesome manicures!



2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love your color combination and I think the stripes look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I have yet to master the cupcake nail...now I wanna try it again!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!