Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Nails - Erica's Nails and More February Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am spending the night watching The Vampire Diaries and Glee with my furbabies! Hubby works from 5pm until 3:30am. So there goes all plans out the window. Maybe we will catch a movie this weekend.

Here is my Valentine's Day inspired manicure. It turned out ok.





I used:

Essie Marshmallow
Orly Close Your Eyes
Sally Hansen Black Out
Wet n Wild Metallica 

L to R the plates I used:
BM-317
BM-311
QA6
QA6

Tomorrow I will upload my other Valentine's Day manicure - I missed out on daylight before I could finish my manicure so the lighting just won't show the manicure very well.


P.S. Make sure you enter the Epic giveaway I am involved in. Time is running out and the prizes are pretty amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!